Demolition of King’s College at Queen’s Park, Toronto

Reference Code: File - F 4436-0-0-0-58
Title: Demolition of King’s College at Queen’s Park, Toronto
Date of Creation: 1886
Physical Description:

1 photograph : lantern slide

Permalink:
Structure of Collection:

View how this material is structured within its collection. Select items to navigate through the different available levels of description, including online series, sub-series and listings.

Forms Part of: F 4436 - William H. Hammond fonds
Restrictions on Access:

See the higher-level description in the Description Hierarchy for restriction information.

Notes:

Original notes from collector: King's College in Queen's Park. Built in 1842, and now shown being demolished to make way for the present Ontario Parliament Buildings. The horse and cab shown in front of the Building was owned by Joe Hazelton of Yorkville. The population of the city had now reached 111,000. Photographer: Unknown

Location and Ordering Information: A-3410