View of the Globe Foundry on Queen Street West, demolished to make way for Toronto City Hall

Reference Code: File - F 4436-0-0-0-60
Title: View of the Globe Foundry on Queen Street West, demolished to make way for Toronto City Hall
Date of Creation: 1887
Physical Description:

1 photograph : lantern slide

Permalink:
Structure of Collection:

View how this material is structured within its collection. Select items to navigate through the different available levels of description, including online series, sub-series and listings.

Forms Part of: F 4436 - William H. Hammond fonds
Restrictions on Access:

See the higher-level description in the Description Hierarchy for restriction information.

Notes:

Original notes from collector: King Street east and Toronto Sts. Slide shows the preparation for the Erection of the Old Quebec Bank, Which was opened in 1888. Today this is the Hudson Bay Company fur department. In the distance can be seen the G.P.O. building on Adelaide Street. This year the population of the city reached 150,000. Photographer: Unknown

Location and Ordering Information: A-3410